The “curb appeal” of your lawn and landscape says a lot about your home and business. A green, well-trimmed lawn with healthy trees, shrubs and plantings reflects your pride in home ownership and the quality of services inside your business buildings.
Atkins Grounds Maintenance brings you that level of quality. We take pride in our services. With fertilization, this is our basic approach: “We treat your property as if it were our own.”
And the foremost objective is “health”—for your lawn, trees and plantings.
That quality of our care begins with knowledgeable technicians—people with a depth of knowledge and experience in fertilization practices. They are trained and skilled to service residential and commercial landscapes, as well as sports turf. The key is to apply the right blend of nutrients at the proper time in order to keep your landscape looking its best year-round.
Our primary goals with turf fertilization are to achieve deep green color and density since a dense stand of grass is the best weed control. With sports turf we fertilize more heavily to push faster recovery because regular use causes greater stress. Whether it be your home lawn or even sports turf, high traffic, full sun or shaded Atkins can design the correct level of fertility to get you the best lawn possible.
This is what we offer:
- Our standard lawn care program—which includes fertility and weed control—provides six timely applications. Done through the season, the objective is green grass with a dense root system that helps eliminate space for weeds to grow.
- Our sports turf fertilization program enhances growth, turf density and recovery during active seasons.
- We include a “soil amendment” treatment to improve overall effectiveness of the fertility program and reduce normal summer stresses on your lawn.
- We can conduct a soil test via the University of Missouri Soils Lab and apply amendments to improve your soil based on the results.
- If the “standard lawn care program” is not for you, Atkins Grounds Maintenance will customize a plan to suit your needs and tolerance levels for any lawn situation.
- We can fertilize your trees and shrubs with applications for the particular species and location—deep root injection, foliar nutrition or vascular treatment.